2000-register

SIXappeal for August

To: "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>
Subject: SIXappeal for August
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:03:37 +0100
Fellow members

This is just to let you know that SIXappeal for ASugust is
being printed this week and should be in the mail before the
month end. I know it's long late - and I apologise. It was
held back to include a report of The National at Montrose,
the Treasurer's Report and a few other bits and bobs.

October's issue is well in hand and will be closing off for
print on Sept 10. If you have any material for the copy
which you want included, please let me have it asap - or
sooner.

Cheers
John Mac

SIXappeal