2000-register

Re: Seat Belts.(Kangol Euroflex)

To: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Subject: Re: Seat Belts.(Kangol Euroflex)
From: gravee.leafoe@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 00:26:02 +0100
Appreciate your info. I would be interested to know about your later belts.
They would
significantly increase my confidence that they will work when needed which is
not the
case with the standard fitment, about which I have had some info from the
Register cyber
group, and secondary if they reduce the size of the box on the floor which is a
hindrance
for rear seat passengers when entering and leaving the vehicle. Another factor
about the
old style belt comes with todays baby seats (I'm a Grandad) which can be fitted
to the
front passenger seat. Would they work, I wouldn't feel confident about that so
have
fitted rear seat belts, non inertia for that eventually. Strange how time
passes on, one
of the kids who used to sit in the back of my Triumph now has kids of her own
and the
other one will be driven to her wedding in it this Saturday.

rgds
Graham Nelson