2000-register

Wheels (non - urgent)

To: "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels (non - urgent)
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 01:00:40 +0100
Listers

I've a stock of 5 13" wheels that are really grotty and the tyres are shot.
While I'm not planning on making changes for a few months to upgrade the
wheels, I know they'll look one whole lot better once they've been
sandblasted and powder coated. Has anyone done this (ideally in UK) and if
so, what was the approx cost?

Equally, the car is presently standing on 14" Stag alloys and while they
look smart, I'd rather take the car back to the original wheel spec. The
only prob I can foresee is that 185x13 tyres are no longer available. Any
suggestions about possible suppliers of what is now seemingly an oddball
size?

John Mac