2000-register

UK members only

To: "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>
Subject: UK members only
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 22:51:47 +0100
Listers,

I've just received the post below from Andrew Goodman. It's too late to get
it in SIXappeal for the June edition but those of you likely to be in the
area - either resident or visiting might like to go.

STARTS
Rover Enthusiasts South West are holding a show at the New Cornwall
Coliseum, St. Austell, Cornwall on Sunday 6th June 1999. It will be possible
to camp on site from Saturday 5th June. There will something for all the
family to see and do and the site is all tarmac, so rain or shine your
vehicles will stay relatively clean. Please contact Andrew or Lesley Goodman
on 01872 240512 to register your interest and we will arrange for late entry
forms to be on the gate. Please inform your members that all are welcome.
Regards, Andrew Goodman. --------------------
ENDS

John Macartney
EDITOR - SIXappeal