2000-register

Re: How any are we?

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: How any are we?
From: Philip J Wardle <wardle@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:38:13 +0100
Hello all,

Jon Mac wrote:

> Hi, Guys
>
> April's SIXappeal should have reached most people by now and hopefully lots
> of you have subscribed to this list. I'd like to know how any have actually
> subscribed to the facility, so any chance of dropping me a quick note to let
> me know who and where you are? Andy Thompson in Australia has shown his
> hand, I'm on-board too - anyone else?

My name is Phil Wardle (No 185), it's sometime since I actually owned a 2500 but
I have continued to support the club. My main interest these days is with Stags,
my own is being restored right now. I am a member of the Stag Owners' Club and a
committee member of the Stag Owners' Club Tooling Fund Limited.

Regards,
Phil W