wpta

[WPTA] July Dzus Dnuz

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] July Dzus Dnuz
From: Ed Major via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:52:41 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_503955_2094068984.1625082761408

Hello All,
We are approaching British Car Day so make sure you are registered!
The July 2021 issue of the Dzus Dnuz has been uploaded to the web site at:
http://www.wptriumph.org/
under the =E2=80=9CMembers Only=E2=80=9D section.
There are 6 extra pages in the electronic version with photos from last mon=
ths events.
If you need a WPTA User Name and password please contact Dexter Stoltz at:
webmaster@wptriumph.org mailto:webmaster@wptriumph.org
Thank you
Ed Major

Missing article from the Dzus Dnuz:
RATCO will be displaying at the British Car Day in Schenley Park PA, Pittsb=
urgh PA on July 24th. We will have our Demo Frame on hand complete with our=
 suspension upgrades, flat towing kit and Trailer Hitch. In addition, our a=
rtwork will be on display along with our new Steering wheel replacement for=
 Triumph and MGB, as well as our latest rear trailing arm replacement. Plea=
se stop by and say hello, it promises to be a great show!!

------=_Part_503955_2094068984.1625082761408

<!doctype html>
 <head>=20
 </head>
tica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">=20
    Hello All,
    <strong>We are approaching British Car Day so make sure you are registe=
red!</strong>
    The July 2021 issue of the=20
    <em>Dzus Dnuz</em>&nbsp;has been uploaded to the web site at:
the =E2=80=9CMembers Only=E2=80=9D section.
    <strong>There are 6 extra pages in the electronic version with photos f=
rom last months events.</strong>
    If you need a WPTA User Name and password please contact Dexter Stoltz =
at:
    <a class=3D"mailto-link" href=3D"mailto:webmaster@wptriumph.org";>webmas=
ter@wptriumph.org</a>
    &nbsp;
tica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
 Car Day in Schenley Park PA, Pittsburgh PA on July 24th. We will have our =
Demo Frame on hand complete with our suspension upgrades, flat towing kit a=
nd Trailer Hitch. In addition, our artwork will be on display along with ou=
r new Steering wheel replacement for Triumph and MGB, as well as our latest=
 rear trailing arm replacement. Please stop by and say hello, it promises t=
o be a great show!!</span>

--===============8468739070604923702==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org