vtr

Ebay, Lists, Flaming, real Triumph issues PLEASE!

To: vtr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay, Lists, Flaming, real Triumph issues PLEASE!
From: TriStagReg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:39:49 EST
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Enough already!  Cabin fever getting to you?

       As I recall, the VTR mailing list is for VTR issues relating to
Triumphs, and the Triumph Digest is for discussing Triumph issues, Am I right
or wrong here?

Mark is "spot on" removing any one that abuses the lists in any way at all.

As to soliciting any list for Ebay bidders, THAT is against EBAY policy.
File a complaint there, Ebay has a procedure for it.

Shall we talk about Triumphs please?  How about parts quality and suppliers?

Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
<A HREF="mailto:TriStagReg@aol.com";>TriStagReg@aol.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.triumphstagregister.org";>Triumph Stag Register Web Page</A>
The Triumph Stag Register is dedicated to providing technical support to Stag
owners and enthusiasts worldwide.
*J*O*I*N**T*H*E**T*R*I*U*M*P*H**S*T*A*G**R*E*G*I*S*T*E*R**T*O*D*A*Y*
*Member of:
*TSR, TSC USA, VTR

******

///