vtr

Re: Club contacts

To: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Club contacts
From: "Harold O'Reilly" <continen@gnofn.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 08:05:25 -0900 (PDT)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
        My name is Harold O'Reilly and I am the VTR contact for the
British Motoring club-New Orleans. Yes we are an all British club
with 100 members from south Louisiana and the Miss. Gulf coast. Of
course the majority of members are in the metro New Orleans area.
        I serve on our board as Treasurer and worked to get our club
a VTR Zone last year. We are also a NAMGBR chapter for a number of
years. We now have over 10 members in VTR and I plan to shortly
apply for Chapter status.
        I am not able to attend the Memphis show because of a large
"All Clubs Car Show" this weekend in N.O.  I will be at the Mobile
show Nov.1.
        You can reach me at the above email or the VTR email,
P.O.Box 13803 New Orleans LA 70124, or 504-486-2424 Days,
504-486-5837 Nights.
        Our New Orleans show is March 21.

Harold O'Reilly
1979 TR7 DHC