vtr

Re: [Fwd: TR6 Air Conditioning]

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: TR6 Air Conditioning]
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 22:28:03 -0700
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net, limeypel@aol.com, Gerry Johnstone <westridg@lni.net>
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Ken Streeter wrote:

> I received this request to the VTR WWW site address.
> I've never seen a manual for the TR6 Air Conditioning.
> Does anybody out there on the VTR mailing list
> have information that could help out Gerald?
>
> --ken
>
> --
> Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
> Sanders, PTP2-A001          |
> PO Box 868                  | Voice: (603) 885-9604
> Nashua, NH 03061            | Fax:   (603) 885-0631

> Subject: TR6 Air Conditioning
> Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 20:41:01 -0400
> From: Gerry Johnstone <westridg@lni.net>
> To: vtr-www@vtr.sanders.com
>
> My recent acquisition a 1974 Tr6 has air conditioning installed. The
> controls to it are just hanging down under the dash and do not seem to
> activate anything. The former owner never used the A/C or had any
> information on it.
>
> The official TR6 manual has no information relative to the A/C and so
> far I have been unable to find anything on the internet.
>
> Any suggestions where I can get a manual?
>
> Gerald Johnstone
> 7956 Jeremy Drive
> Tecumseh, MI 49286
> (517) 423-3978

Gerry,

I added A/C to my TR6 about 7 years ago.  I have the wiring diagram,
installation instructions, parts list and an article that I wrote for
6-Pack.

Today I took one of my TR8s to the paint shop today so the garage is an
absolute mess with all the parts I took off the car.  I am going to take
2 cars to a show this weekend in Virginia, so these two things will take
up most of my free time the remainder of this week.  If you will be kind
enough to give me the grace to wait until next week, I'll send you a
copy
of everything I have.

Bill Wood
Greensboro, N.C.

Note to Ken Streeter:

Any interest in posting this a/c stuff on the VTR Web Page?  Many think
TR6 a/c is smoke and mirrors--it's not.  Let me know.

Bill