vtr

FYI - Re: My Membership; Member #10899

To: Perigee4@aol.com, lscharff@ghgcorp.com (Larry Scharff)
Subject: FYI - Re: My Membership; Member #10899
From: billsohl@planet.net (Linda and Bill Sohl)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 23:06:39 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Primarily to Jim Guteri and Larry Schaff, but of interest to all.
FYI also to Bill Lynn, VTR memebrship and Andy Mace, VTR Pres.

Jim Guteri wrote in the vtr email list:
>Dear VTR:
>
>On May 10, 1997 I sent my $25 membership.
>
>The check cleared on June 25, 1997.
>
>On July 30 I received my first issue (Number 66) of "The Vintage Triumph".
> The envelope says "YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE* MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL ENVELOPE
>ENCLOSED"  The mailing label reads "EXPIRED ISSUE # 67".
>
>Is this it?  Two issues per year?
>
>I greatly appreciate any explanation.
>
>Thanks
>Jim Guterl

Jim,

Given that your membership began with #66, your membership
should continue up to and including #69 (4 issues of the quarterly
magazine).

I suspect a typo when the data was inputed for you.  Bill Lynn, VTR
membership chairman is on vacation now, but he'll be back in 2 weeks.

Additionally, Larry Scharff wrote in the vtr email list:

>Jim: I got the same thing, yet I renewed at the the Ft. Worth conv.
>
>Thanks
>Larry Scharff
>Friendswood Tx.

Larry,
The new members and renewals from Ft Worth were just received by Bill Lynn,
VTR membership chairman, so your renewal wouldn't have been processed
in time for the generation of the mailing labels that were used for issue
mailing issue 66.

Linda and Bill Sohl -- Budd Lake, NJ -- billsohl@planet.net