vtr

Vehicle Consultant program

To: Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vehicle Consultant program
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 17:08:33 +0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-vtr
I'm happy to announce that Arthur M. Kelly is now VTR's Vehicle
Consultant for the TR4. He joins Jamie Palmer (Italia), Bill Wood
(TR7/8) and Vern Brannon (Peerless/Warwick) in filling vacancies in the
Vehicle Consultant program. More details soon.

Notice that Art will be consultant just for the TR4, as we now have a
volunteer to divide the responsibility that once fell to a single person
for the TR4/4A/250 range. His name will be announced soon as well.

Although I realize there are many similarities among these models, there
are also many differences as well -- some obvious, others less so. With
the increasing popularity of the Michelotti TRs, I am happy to see
Consultants for the specific models with which they are most familiar.

With that in mind, the person under consideration for 4A is happy to
assume responsibility for the 250 as well, but if any of you know of
someone willing to serve as a Consultant for the TR250 (perhaps the TR5
as well, although they are not too plentiful within VTR membership),
please let me know.

We're also looking for volunteers to cover pre-1940, Roadster & Renown
and Stag. Any takers?

--Andy