vtr

intake manifold and carbs needed,GT6 mk1 only

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: intake manifold and carbs needed,GT6 mk1 only
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:58:20 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-vtr
        Hear Ye, hear ye all,
                                I am trying to improve the fun-per-mile
ratio of my 64 TR-SS(Sports6/Vitesse) by upgrading from the twin solexe's
on my car. What I need is either a good GT6 mk1 intake and stromberg carb
setup or the little adaptors which will allow me to attach either SU's or
strombergs to my current intake(original)manifold. If anyone has such a
setup which they would be willing to part with, please contact me at my
email address or you can call me on : 217-359-6792 mornings cst.

ps. just in case anyone is worried about me making changes to my Sports6
originality, I am keeping my 62 TR-SS as original, just so everyone can
"be happy,dont worry"
                                TRiumphantly, Mark

......................... With more TRiumphs than cent$ ..................