vtr

TR3 top/interior panel

To: List TR3 <triumphs@autox.team.net>, VTR TR3 <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 top/interior panel
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 01:28:58 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-vtr
PO of tr3a had purchased a tan top and interior panels from TRF for a
conversion from black interior to tan.  I am planning on keeping it original.

TRF says he can return for 50% store credit but I thought I would see if
anyone out there is planning a similar purchase so that you can save the
$ instead of TRF making more.  (Sorry Charlie)

Includes top, all interior panels, bulk vinyl for cappings and dash for
3a TS26254.

|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator                     PHONE: (813) 974-2321  |
|  USF College of Fine Arts (FAH110)                 FAX: (813) 974-2091  |
|  4202 E. Fowler Ave.                                                    |
|  Tampa, Florida 33620-7250         INTERNET: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu  |
|   Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent USF   |