vtr

(no subject)

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: robert mcclure <rcm141@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 02:39:51 0400
Hello,
    I'm Rob McClure and I would just like to recieve some info on VTR.
I own a 1974 TR6.  I'm currently enrolled at Penn State University.  I
bought my Triumph when I was 14 years old.  Because of a lack of money
my restoration has come to a halt.  I replaced the clutch recently and
stripped the paint off of it in hopes of getting body work and a fresh
coat of paint.  But as I said I have no money so it has been put in dry
storage in hopes of getting finished next summer.  I just thought that I
would drop a line telling you my situation.  If you could send me some
info about your club I would be greatly appreciative.

             Thanks again
             Robert C. McClure
               303 Pinchot Hall
                University Park PA.