vtr

Latest on British Car Day at Bowie, MD

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Latest on British Car Day at Bowie, MD
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 16:59:38 -0400
Dear List-

I have just gotten the latest, a letter from Len Renkenberger, concerning
British Car Day at Bowie. The following is that letter. I hope this clears up
some of the speculation as this is coming from the horses mouth.

Ken Nachman
KMNTR6@aol.com
Richmond Triumph Register

Dear Ken,
Well, we finally moved to our new permanent home (we'll keep the Rock Hall
house though). Please use addresses above and advise members for BCD
purposes.

BCD is a go. Details coming in a few days. Please hold newsletter if need be.
Also, could you put the correct infor on the Internet. Could you help us get
the Wild Goose Classic show on the 'net? We desperately need Americancar
contacts (&even antique boats - they will be included).

Len Renkenberger

P.S. Hope to attend your show (British Car Meet at Stony Point School in
Richmond, VA May 21st.) if Ruth can get someone to tend her shop in Rock
Hall.