vtr

TR6 paint job

To: VTR <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 paint job
From: "Jeff W. Sangster" <74371.161@compuserve.com>
Date: 02 Apr 95 21:23:56 EDT
Aloha,

I am a dormant TR owner living in Hawaii.  My 1973 TR6 has been sleeping in my
folks back yard in Newport Beach, Orange county,  CA since 1989.  I am getting
classic car insurance from your one time advertiser John Checcettini insurance
and plan a minor restoration.

I am looking for reccomendations for a good, reliable body shop that understands
TR6s.  I would like someone who knows what to look for as the car is developing
small rust blisters.  Surely there are places on the car not visable (to the
unfamiliar body repairman) that will require attention.

Does the Southern California chapter have an e-mail address?
Should I just snail mail to Billl Burroughs and/or Jon Korbin?
Is there an expert in Orange county?

Thanks for your help
Jeff Sangster