vtr

Re: Help finding local club

To: Aaron Gaydosik <agaydosi@sun.cis.smu.edu>
Subject: Re: Help finding local club
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:29:00 -0500
 You write:

> Hi,
> I'm a displaced TR6 lover now in Dallas (home is Houston).  I would like
> your help in locating the local Triumph club here in Dallas.  A name,
> number or any other info would be greatly appreciated.

> Please e-mail me any info or questions you may have.

I am not highly familiar with Texas geography.  There are 4 VTR chapters in
Texas, and one VTR Zone.  I think that the nearest chapter to Dallas is:

Red River Triumph Club
4621 Concord Drive
Garland, TX 75042

Howard E. Willes, President
214-494-6808

In case this isn't your closest Texas VTR Chapter, other Texas VTR affiliates
are in:

El Paso, TX
Houston, TX
San Antonio, TX
Volente, TX

You may also want to check out the VTR WWW pages, at
"http://www.sanders.com/vtr/";

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Lockheed Sanders, PTP2-A001 | WWW: http://rassp.sanders.com/streeter/
65 River Road               | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Hudson, NH 03051            | Fax:   (603) 885-0631