vtr

Address Question

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Address Question
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 22:42:41 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

New England Triumph has had the last couple of NET newsletters bounced back to
us by the US Postal Service for the reason of "No Such Address". The address
that we are sending to is:

Chris Hansel
VTR
RR Box 56A
New Egypt, NJ 08533

I see in The Vintage Triumph # 58 that Chris's address is listed as:

201 Archertown Road
New Egypt, NJ 08533

Is this the correct address to send our newsletter to?

I'd appreciate some feedback, we have had at least the last two bounce back to
us... we'd rather have you folks reading it than having the USPS carrying the
copy all over creation ;-0.

bye for now,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     | E-Mail: lang@isis.mit.edu