[Vintage-race] Goodyear Speedway Special tires

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Goodyear Speedway Special tires
From: Nor Cal SAAC <webmaster@norcal-saac.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:12:51 -0800
I have 6 NOS Goodyear Speedway Special tires, size 25x9.5x15 ...

These are now at least 20 years old according to Roger Kraus, since
they switched to Radials in the 80s...... they are really dried out even
though they have been bagged the last 10 years or so. (They were probably
already dried out before then)

They were intended to be used on a 427 Cobra replica by a local Shelby club
member
who passed away a few year ago......

My questions are:  What cars would these have been used on originally, and
are those cars running in vintage today (I assume)... and would they be useful
or valuable to someone who wants "show" tires for their vintage race car??

--
Regards