[Vintage-race] Road Atlanta

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Road Atlanta
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 07:04:08 -0800
Hi Everyone,

We hope you had a good Christmas and are looking forward to 2010.

We will be racing a friend's Formula Vee at Road Atlanta in February and
I am looking for suggestions and hints on how to drive that track.

Where are the dangerous places?  What do you need to do to turn a quick
lap?  Any help will be appreciated.

My address is      RRYAN@FRK.COM

Thanks in advance.

Dick Ryan  650-312-4022  (24022)

Director of Global Insurance Management

Franklin Templeton Investments

One Franklin Parkway   960/4

San Mateo  CA  94403-1906

Fax  650-312-5830  (25830)

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.