[Vintage-race] SimpleSevens - a little update :-)

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] SimpleSevens - a little update :-)
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:42:54 -0800 (PST)
Yes, been a while, but I've finally got the Eric Prill story posted -- a Series
2 Seven raced and developed over nearly 40 years and two generations in the
same family. Eric drove the car to a 3rd in class in this years Runoffs at Road
America, possibly the worst track for a Seven to compete! Also of note is Scott
Nettleship's Series 4 Seven Vintage racer for sale, AND I heard just today from
a fellow who bought an S4 a few years ago, that had an original 596 miles on it
-- that's right, less than 1,000 miles!

Anyway, have a look, and happy holidays!
Cheers,John DonohoeSimpleSevens.org