[Vintage-race] Anyone wanting a car moved from west coast to east

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Anyone wanting a car moved from west coast to east
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone needing a car moved from west coast San Diego to anywhere east up to
Hew Hampshire please contact me as we have an empty trailer suddenly going
east to pick a new E bay purchase. He wants to leave tue or wed next week and
has a 24 foot enclosed trailer and for less than half the cost of shipping
coast to coast you could get reliable transport of a car. If anyone needs this
service call me and I can hook you up.
Les 760-940-6365

Les Cannaday
Classic Datsun Motorsports