Re: [Vintage-race] Trailer tires

To: Mike/Shelley Ritz <micritz@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Trailer tires
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
rather than carry a heavy jack (which I do anyway) is a pair of heavy duty
polyethylene ramps...much easier to get the trailer up in air...at least with
a 2 axle trailer. (thanks to Rick G for this idea).

 Jim Fuerstenberg
'The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.'
(Douglas Adams)