[Vintage-race] Charles "Chuck" Hansen

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Charles "Chuck" Hansen
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:44:58 -0500
I have a '61 Lotus Seven America that was raced by Charles V. Hansen of
Tenafly, New Jersey in F-Production in the early to mid 1960's.  Can anyone
help me locate Charles or does anyone know of his whereabouts or can help me
find out some of the history of my Lotus Seven America.

The '61 Lotus Seven America was metallic-red to possibly maroon metallic in
color and raced under the number 25 and ran with magnesium wobbley webs that
were unpainted.

Please help me locate some of the history of this Lotus Seven.  Any help will
be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Mike Carpenter
West Virginia