[Vintage-race] VARAC throws down the gauntlet! A cross-border - no

To: "Vintage-Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] VARAC throws down the gauntlet! A cross-border - no
From: "Bob DeShane - Little Britain Motor Company" <lbmc@nexicom.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:07:30 -0500
VARAC 2008 Festival Featuring 50th Anniversary Sprite Challenge for the
Nigel Shiftright Megaphone Cup ..and of course those other guys in the
Can-Am cars. June 20-22 Mosport

Heres the deal  VARAC will supply the beer (real manly Canadian beer) and
the track (Mosport   where balls matter!) and the track time (enough track
time to wither even the manliest of Sprite Drivers) and the sausages  (real
hearty 100% Canadian pork sauages) and the entertainment (President Johnny
will sing a medley of Doris Day tunes) and we will all race for the Nigel
Shiftright Megaphone Cup.

If you accept this challenge, or need help mustering the nerve, just let me
know.

Bob DeShane
lbmc@nexicom.net <mailto:lbmc@nexicom.net>
866-415-2779