[Vintage-race] Real Castor oil products

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Real Castor oil products
From: Les Cannaday <z432@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:49:13 -0800 (PST)
Been watching with some interest in all the talk of racing castor oil and
wanted to let whoever is interested that I have been running a product that I
found to offer the wonderful smell of castor and the benifits of being an
incredible upper end lubricant. This product is a Fuel octane booster and real
castor blend and i know that most will realize that most octane boosters are
snake oil but I wanted this product for the heat seeking tendancies of the
castor bean oil. These products are made for the carting racers and many are
used by motorcyclists but some of these are for other racers as well and since
Fuel is not checked in vintage this product for the price is a welcome addition
to my race prep. My particular car is an early pushrod engine that turns 10 K
and makes power into the mid 9s so since running the fuel additive my head is
always clean and no problems with upper end. I can sell the product or any of
you can go see it at the website for Blendzall Products and
 look for Gold label fuel additive and get that incredible smell as well as
benifits for $5-6 a bottle.
  Les
  Classic Datsun Racing
  760-940-6365