Re: [Vintage-race] drivers wearing watches

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] drivers wearing watches
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 11:30:19 -0700
On that note, I watched Lewis Hamilton reclaim an equally large well-
sponsored watch from an attendant just after coming second at the F1
Monaco race this morning.  He needed to be seen wearing it for his
podium appearance, but did not wear it during the race.  Could your
observed situation be the same?
Regards, Bill