Fw: dry sump plumging?

To: "Vintage Race Net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: dry sump plumging?
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:41:22 -0700
Dr. Kang,
I really consider it an insult to send a lengthy reply to your email
requesting assistance on your dry sump system, only to have your spam blocker
firewall me; lest I "beg" to be allowed into your system. Therefore, you can
write to me 'off-net' at my email address below, and if you get through MY
spam blocker, will send you what I wrote.

Carl        Lotus 61FF

CarLynne Racing LLC
Sparks, NV
carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net