Formula B For Sale

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Formula B For Sale
From: "RICHARD HARDISON" <rlhardison@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:51:46 -0400
After ten great years of vintage racing, I have decided to "hang up my racing
shoes".  Consequently, I am selling my 1968 Winkelmann WDB1 Formula B car.

My car was one of the first two Winkelmann racecars built.  There were only
five WDB1 cars.   It is the only WDB1 that has been on the track during the
seven years I have raced it, and is the only one I have ever seen.  All told,
Bob Winkelmann built over 100 formula cars.

Anyone interested, please contact me off-list at
    RLHardison@verizon.net

Richard