RE: Bugatti in Austrailia

To: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>,
Subject: RE: Bugatti in Austrailia
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:38:01 +1000
G'day Jeff

I may be able to assist.

Please let me know the details.

Regards

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Snook
Sent: Tuesday, 4 April 2006 1:52 AM
To: Vintage Race List; fot@autox.team.net
Cc: dchelminski@prestolite.com
Subject: Bugatti in Austrailia

Hi all,

A friend of a friend (whose mother lives in Australia) has decided to
part with their Bugatti 35 (or 36?) which is located in Brisbane.  This
Bug is in rough condition. Been in barn for 60 years and they think the
water jacket on the engine is shot.

Does anyone out there in cyberspace know of someone in Australia who
could help them broker the sale of this car?

I know nothing other than what I mentioned above.  I will be able to
provide a contact number either here or in Australia, or pass a number
on to the owners.

Thanks,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com