Re: vintage-race-digest V1 #1550

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vintage-race-digest V1 #1550
From: "David R. Mapes" <dmapes@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:25:15 -0600
Dang Brad!

I Hate it when my head gets run over!
Glad to hear your Ok!

At 10:53 AM 10/26/05 EDT, you wrote:
>Thanks to HANS, I am writing this.
>Driving a vintage FF, last month, stopped to avoid spin in front of me,
>driver following did not hit brakes till milliseconds later.
>His LF inside tire hit my helmet at maybe 20 degrees off center, pushing
>helmet forward wiht enoughforce to leave a black rubber track on the helmet.
>Losts of damage to car, neck and head are fine, thanks to HANS.
>Brad Marshall

All the Best!  Dave  ;^)
'66 Formula S Auto Barracuda, CP "Light"(GoldFish), Gold
'66 Dodge Dart, CP "Light"/Vintage (Zebra), Heh! Guess!
'66 Formula S 4 Speed Barracuda, Vintage Resurection Project, Gold
'66 C code 5 Speed Mustang Coup, CP (Ol'Beastly), Red
'97 Cherokee, Green
'05 Subaru Impreza RS Wagon 5 Spd, HS, Silver
Lame Horse Racing, College Park, MD. http://users.erols.com/dmapes/