ex DC REGION EXEC. DIR.,LATER HISTORIAN PASSES AWAY

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: ex DC REGION EXEC. DIR.,LATER HISTORIAN PASSES AWAY
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:26:17 -0400
sunday i was notified of the recent passing of david roethel of the DC region
SCCA.  i own david&susan rothel's 61-64 H/P bugeye restored to it's 1962 colors
and markings.
david carried #1 on his car early on in his competition years as at the time he
was the DC region exec. director.   if i'm able i'm planning on trailering the
car to his memorial service if i'm able.  i had a serious mishap in the paddock
working o my car and am presently unable to do much with my right hand but
scratch my nose with my thumb.
i respectfully request those of you who knew david to wish him well i the "here
after" take a mom3ent to remember the "voice of summit point" & DC region
historian and his devotion to motor sports.  i as well as his car mourn his
passing.

chuck

"SUDAR" H/P bugeye #1
1960 saab 93F sedan #251