Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, Mark Palmer <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:01:29 -0500
It is now springtime! In fact we have now gone 3 days in a row that I have
had no frost when I get up in the morning so it must be spring.
   And right after spring is summer and summer is not complete if you do
not race at one of the Pittsburgh Grand Prix races. Either the Historic at
BeaveRun or the Vintage at Schenley Park.
  You might as well get your entries in now because I will just keep
bugging you until you do.
  For more info on both of these races and why you really want to come to
them if you have never been please go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and clink
the vintage racing link. There are entry forms for both events available.

  I plan on having grid sheets up for the BeaveRun races by late April
early May so you can see who and what you are racing. I understand the
Canadians are coming in force for some sort of AM/CAN challenge. I will
hopefully have more on that shortly.
    So.... Why don't you quit reading this and get your entry form in?! For
those who have raced at Schenley Park you already know what a great event
the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association puts on and I am here to tell
you that the race at BeaveRun will be just as spectacular.
   Great racing, tax deductible entry fee, and knowing while you are having
a good time and meeting great people you are making a real difference in
the lives of many less fortunate than yourself. What more could you want!
   Thanks
Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA BeaveRun Historic Race Director