Vintage Triumph Motorcycle

To: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Triumph Motorcycle
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:14:29 EST
I have for sale a 1970 Triumph Trophy 500cc T100C. It's in excellent
mechanical
condition and looks great too. It has new pistons, valves, valve guides and
all the
head work recently done. Recently meaning less than 100 miles. All the Lucas
charging equipment, as well as the Boyer ignition are also new. It would
compliment any vintage race car and is prefect for most tracks as it is
street legal
and perfect vehicle for trips to town. The price is $2,500 and is located in
Tallahassee, Florida.
A photo is here:
http://www.nfbmc.com/gallery/picz.asp?iPic=30
Please contact me off the list for more info.
THANKS,
  Jody