Elva fiberglass body parts-Clifton Motors- NE Indiana

To: "<"<vintage-race-digest@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Elva fiberglass body parts-Clifton Motors- NE Indiana
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:27:44 -0500
I've finally found an ad in a couple year old issue of "Victory Lane",
for Clifton Motors, who had molds for various Lotus models and I'm told
Elvas too. But neither the web site nor the telephone number from the ad
will work. Anyone know what is wrong (area code change?)  or have they
gone by the wayside?

What I need are front wheel arch patch panels for a Mk1 Elva sports
racer, the Falcon (English) body style. Anyone w/ knowledge of where
such panels could be obtained, please respond. I don't want a completely
new body since the body of the car I am restoring won its class at
Nassau speed weeks, Sebring 12hr and LeMans 24hr, and I want to keep as
much original as possible.

Roger

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com