Researching my Lotus Mk. VI

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Researching my Lotus Mk. VI
From: Erichreich@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:43:25 EDT
Hello to the List:

I am trying to track down photos of my recently purchased Lotus Mk. VI, back
to the mid to late 1980s.  If anyone on the list might have photos from SVRA
events during this period I would greatly appreciate your help.

The information from log books provides the following information.  The car
was a Lotus Mk. VI, number 52, yellow in color, powered by an 1172 cc ford.
Sometime prior to 1988 the number was switched to 40, green in color and
powered
by a 948 cc sprite.  The owner/driver was William Sandifer III.

The car ran the following events:

West Palm Beach Spring Fling              Mar. 11, 1983
Sebring                                                 Mar. 17, 1983
Mid Ohio                                             Jun 28, 1985
Mid Ohio                                             Jun 27, 1985
Watkins Glen                                        Sep 5, 1986
SVRA                                                  Oct 31, 1986
Mid Ohio                                             Jun 26, 1987
Atlanta                                                 Oct 30, 1987
Sebring Vintage GP                              1988
Memphis                                              May 22, 1988
Summit Point                                        Aug 1988
Road Atlanta                                        Oct 28, 1988
Atlanta Vintage GP                               Oct 27, 1989

If anyone might have photos of this car or other information, I would greatly
appreciate your help.

Please contact me off list.  Thank you!

Regards,

Erich