Re: [Fwd: 1962 DEVIN]

To: mra@Sympatico.ca, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: 1962 DEVIN]
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:12:56 EDT
Hi Mike and Devin fans,
Depends on what he has. It may be a Devin kit body on a VW floorpan. Pretty
common at one time, with no race history these go for $1,000 in very rough
(rusty) shape to around $5,500 for a clean, decent driver. Add $2,500 for
Porsche
356 power. Could also be a Devin D, a Devin kit which has its own rectangular
tube frame bonded into the body. Uses VW or 356 running gear. Price range:
$5,000 rough, $15,000 very nice, $35,000 with 356 and full race prepared. Go to
the Devin web sites for more info: http://www.dnf.com/dnf.html/DevinHeaven.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20020524225614/http://devincars.com/
Harold Pace
1959 Devin SS