Coolant for Watkins Glen

To: <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>, <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coolant for Watkins Glen
From: "Vintage Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:01:13 -0400
Despite numerous phone calls & emails over the last 2 months, I have yet
to hear back from anyone at The Glen in answer to my question re.
allowed coolant.  So, perhaps some of you fellow vintage racers can
help.

When I last ran at Watkins Glen (last year) I had water with "Water
Wetter" for coolant.  Over the winter, I installed standard anti-freeze
as my raceer is also my daily driver.

I know some track prohibit antifreeze, others don't care.  I'm trying to
find out what W.G allows/prohibits.  Anyone know?

And, I'm curious - anyone know why the staff at W.G are so
non-communicative?

Norm Sippel

'66 MGB