Re: Good Grief, what next...no LBC content

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Good Grief, what next...no LBC content
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:43:45 -0700
You would have to try very hard to get a scorpion to sting you.  They
are VERY reclusive and quite rare.  If you start moving around in the
shop as your health improves, they will leave all on their own.....
Just don't pick up any boards, etc. lying around, without jostling it
first, and without a glove on.
Good luck
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ
PS:  If it was in a bucket, how would it get out?