Latest update on Dick Buckingham

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Latest update on Dick Buckingham
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@localnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:49:35 -0500
Received this this afternoon, Wed the 18th.

Hi Everyone:

Just thought I would add what I could.  Joe and I
stopped at the hospital Tuesday afternoon (NZ time)
and saw Dick and visited with Judy and Susan.  I think
Dick is breathing a little easier and he is coughing
which will help keep his lungs clear.

Judy and Susan are doing well and they send their love
and thanks for all the support.  I know the plan on
Tuesday was to try to come home next week.  If I hear
anything more I will let you know.

Eva