Dick Buckingham

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Dick Buckingham
From: WMW79@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:35:48 EST
I am just back from New Zealand and was at Timaru when Dick had his accident.
The car was not badly damaged; just the right side suspension and the
windscreen. The early reports were encouraging, but later in the week he was
still in
intensive care and on the weekend they induced a coma again and took him by
helicopter to Christchurch. I have no information since then but have sent a
note to Barry Leitch, who maintains his car in NZ, to get an update. When I
hear
from him I will pass it on.
Bill Watkins