Re: dymo(sp.?) label maker labels sought?

To: "Walt Boeninger" <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Subject: Re: dymo(sp.?) label maker labels sought?
From: "Bryan Appleby" <bapplebysprint@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:58:30 -0700
If you are unsuccessful in locating a vintage labeler, they still sell these
at the Office Max or Office Depot.  In fact they list them in their catalog,
that is available to pickup at the customer service counter.  That saves you
the trouble of scouring the aisles looking for someone that can relate to
you what this labeler actually is, and still knows what Sky King was on
Saturday mornings.

To get some aging on a new label, a heat gun can make the desired effect, as
well as leaving it on a south facing window sill, for a few weeks/months.

bryan