C.Canepa's sprite for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, CSRGinfo@yahoogroups.com
Subject: C.Canepa's sprite for sale
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:27:20 EST
photo link is at
:http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/forsale/canepa_detail.htm

for $$$ and info on the car contact:      pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com

for those who dont know the car we started with a perfectly rust free  67
sprite, took it down to bare metal and  put out  to build a quality ride to
run at the front, we spared no expense to get it done right, down to every
nut and bolt,   anyone who knows the car will tell you  its real nice, if you
can think of it we probably did it.......... 2- 1275cc engines (027. overbore
only) with all the right stuff, huffaker built and maintained engines,  ie
carrillo, cosworth, billet crank, custom cam from new blank, runs huffaker SU
carbs and manifold, huffaker one off exhaust manifold and exh system (jet
hotted of course) fancy straight cut gearbox, huffaker pan, fuel cell, fire
system LSD, huffaker dbl bearing hubs and axels, huffaker one off front sway
bar, this car is clean enough to turn over and eat off of, front clip is all
orig steel but made to remove in 2 minutes by pulling 2 pins, one off alum
tonneau for passenger side, custom roll bar with side intrusion bars and low
front hoop roll cage (very descrete look)...etc etc etc..2 sets panasports,
yadda, yadda, beautiful but subtle dk blue paint in and out, if you are
seriously looking for a real quality ride that is a whole lot of fun to drive
you should really contact the above for full description and see this ride in
person........car has CSRG logbook and has run VARA....run 12 weekends since
new.........located in San Francisco