VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars

To: "Vintage Race Web (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars
From: "Bob DeShane - Little Britain Motorsport Company"
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:12:51 -0400
This is an early advisement that TRIUMPH cars will be the featured marque at
the 2003 VARAC Vintage Festival.  Production of the TR series of sportscars
began in 1953 with the TR2 and have became one of the mainstays of motoring
competition around the world and found enthusiastic acceptance in North
America.

VARAC will honour the TRIUMPH marque, welcoming and encouraging TRIUMPHs of
all descriptions from around the world to make the pilgrimage to Mosport
next June 27, 28 & 29.  Mosport is an absolutely fabulous racing facility.
It is the former home of the Canadian Grand Prix, Can-Am, Trans-Am, Atlantic
Series and of course TRIUMPHs too.  Mosport is steeped in motor racing
history and all of the great name drivers and teams since the 1960's have
competed there.  The course is owned by Panoz Motorsport.  It is well
managed and well maintained and has been completely repaved and widened and
made very safe without detracting from the historic layout or the
challenging racing line.

The VARAC festival provides good value, reasonable registration fees, LOTS
OF TRACK TIME, friendly people, great social events and we are told over and
over again, more fun and excitement per dollar than any other North American
event.

More information about VARAC ( a Vintage Motorsport Council member club) and
the 2003 Festival is available at our website
http://www.varac.ca or you can contact me directly at my email address:
lbmc@nexicom.net.

We look forward to making new friends and welcoming back our old ones.  Plan
ahead to join VARAC at Mosport next June.