Re: Simpson suits and other choices

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Simpson suits and other choices
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:18:42 -0700
Touche! We've all seen 'em, Reminds me of a clown back
in the mid 60's who used to cruise Harbor Blvd in Anaheim
(home of Disneyland) in his E type wearing a helmet and
goggles, gave a whole new meaning to an "E" ticket ride.
VAROOOOM-VAROOOOM!!!

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
818.591.3008
dstiana@juno.com
Still searching for that  H-Mod Lotus Eleven #109