Fw: Re: Fwd: F1 Farrari win

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Fw: Re: Fwd: F1 Farrari win
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:26:07 -0700
Everyone knows (that knows me on the list) my editing skills
are beyond acceptable and I'm for sure keyboard challenged.
I evidently do however know how to stir the pot, and no I
don't smoke it, I just enjoy the full moon mania and go with it.
Oh, and Chuck, what did I get you involved in this time?

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
dstiana@juno.com
Who was that L.A. celeb who was quoted as saying
"Can't we all jus get along" : ' D