Re: LUCKY

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LUCKY
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:34:48 -0700
Congratulations on a successful weekend and trip home.
Nothing like a little "lady luck" on your side.
Can this be attributed to your smooth driving style?
(I do mean that in a nice way)
I hate conflicting weekends, I went to Willow Springs
for the Corsa MotoClassica, it was good as well.

Stay lucky,
Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.