Researching Sebring cars

To: vintage race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Researching Sebring cars
From: steven silverstein <milano164@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:42:09 -0400
Perhaps someone on the west coast will remember these
names:

R. Schank
1720 Collegeview
Monterey Park, CA

OR

D. Vanzile

I have been trying to trace the Alpines which raced
at Sebring in 1962.   There were three factory cars
and all had very interesting modifications.

Well, all have been missing until very recently.
I have been able to track 2 of the Sebring cars but the third
I just can't find.

I believe this one was the Ken Mile/Lew Spencer
car during the 62 Sebring race. Anyway, my records
show that D. Vanzile (possibly Dan or David)  (1963-?)
and R. Schank (1967) owned this car.

Anyway, if the names Vanzile or Schank ring a bell please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve Silverstein