Re: AMB Transponder

To: "Mike and Shelley Ritz" <micritz@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: AMB Transponder
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:43:26 -0700
I bought mine from Ed Schwarz, Administrator for HSR-West. I think it was
$300.00 if I remember correctly.

I bought the self contained battery type so I can use it on either/both
cars. It comes with one mount and both an AC and DC (cigarette lighter)
charger. A charge will last 5 or 6 days, so it's not a problem of the thing
going flat after a day or two. Ed also has extra mounts if you have more
than one car to use it on.
    Carl
        CSRG/HSR-West #247    series 1 Sunbeam Alpine
                                                     Lotus 61 formula Ford

Subject: AMB Transponder