Re: "Newer" cars at LRP Labor Day

To: "Reynolds" <grant62@starpower.net>, <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Newer" cars at LRP Labor Day
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:29:34 -0500
I stress that Mike Piera ('72 911) and I MIGHT be out of luck in terms of
entry eligibility this year at Lime Rock on Labor day based only on the fact
that the traditional eligibility for Monterey, and other events Steve runs,
focuses on older cars.

I don't KNOW that for sure and frankly, I hope that there is the possibility
of post 1965 cars attending. Steve himself has said nothing yet and is in
contact with the VSCCA and actively working with them to get an idea of the
"flavor" of the event.

We will need to wait until the entry forms come out to find out for sure.
Thankfully, I have a 1959 Alfa and Lynne's 1954 Siata 300 BC to fall back
on, I just wanted another crack at Colasacco and Matejka in my Fiat, that's
all...

-Peter Krause